Wednesday 15 February 2012

Sorry!

Samuel here.


So those of you who read last week's article to the end will already know that I'm not uploading a post this week. Sorry! Once the blog is a bit more established, I'll have a storehouse of articles so that I can always have something to upload (that's part of how I'm going to spend Reading Week), but with the blog as new as it is, it's still the best I can do to write a post 3-4 days in advance. I promise to make up for this next week, when I talk about [SPOILER ALERT] 1) why bitter old ladies shouldn't write blanket condemnations of romantic love (seems like a bit of a no-brainer, but apparently someone needs to hear it) and 2) why people who can recognize a picture of Snooki but not of Ayaan Hirsi Ali aren't necessarily terrible humans.


But, for now, I'd better go do some physics. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Cue hordes of screaming fans. "SAMUEL", they will scream. "SAMUEL, PLEASE POST SOMETHING!"

    My brows will furrow as I adopt a stern but understanding expression. "Please" I will calmly state, the steely glint of self-control in my eye, "ladies and gentlemen, please!" I do not discriminate based on gender. "Please let me alone!"

    "BUT SAMUEL! SAMUEL! WE NEED YOUR BLOG! WE NEED IT SO MUCH OR ELSE WE ARE SAD!"

    "Everyone, you must understand." I firmly place my hand flat, palm-first, on a table. The camera draws closer to my face.
    "I'm doing *physics*".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Philippe here.

    Thanks for posting the name Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a quick Google search of it reveals some interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete